Maharashtra Forest Services Preliminary Exam 2014
Number of vacancies : 282
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Conservator of Forest : 10 posts
2. Forest Guard : 272 posts
Age Limit :
All Eligible Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 01.06.2014. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination , Main Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale :
1. For Asst Conservator : Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-.
2. For Forest Guard : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Aspirants need to pay Rs. 265/-.
2. Reserved Aspirants need to pay Rs. 140/-.
3. Ex-Servicemen Aspirants need to pay Rs. 15/-.
Note : Fees is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using SBI bank fee payment challan downloaded from MPSC website.
Educational Qualification :
All Eligible Aspirants should have Degree in relevant Discipline or B.E/B.Tech (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Application : 12th Feb, 2014
Closing date for submission of Online Application : 04th march, 2014
Date of Preliminary Examination : 27th April, 2014
How to Apply :
All Eligible Aspirants would requested to apply online through official Portal website at www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahaonline.gov.in .Last date for submission of online registration is 04th March, 2014.
Check here to view the Official notification.
Check here to Apply Online Application form