NRHM Punjab jobs 2014 vacancy Details:
Total number of Jobs: 2137
Name of posts:
1. Medical Officer: 219 Posts
2. Ayurveda Medical Officer: 361 Posts
3. ANM (Female) under Urban Health: 538 Posts
4. Staff Nurse (Female): 534 Posts
5. Pharmacists: 335 Posts
6. Laboratory Technician under UH: 150 Posts
Aspirants must have obtained the Degrre of MBBS for Medical Officer post, BAMS for Ayurveda Medical Officer post, Degre / Diploma in GNM for staff nurse post, B.Pharmacy/Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacists post and Matriculation Examination / 10+2 examination for ANM post.
1. Medical Officer: Unreserved Aspirants Rs.750/- and Reserved Rs.400/-.
2. Ayurveda Medical Officer: Aspirants Rs.600/- and Reserved Rs.300/-.
3. ANM (Female) under Urban Health: Unreserved Rs.500/- and Reserved Rs.250/-.
4. Staff Nurse (Female): Unreserved Rs.550/- and Reserved Rs.275/-.
5. Pharmacists: Unreserved Aspirants Rs.550/- and Reserved Rs.275/-.
6. Laboratory Technician under UH: Unreserved Rs.500/- and Reserved Rs.250/-.
All candidates Selection will be done on the basis of written Exam.
All Eligible Aspirants should be aged limit upto 45 years for Medical Officer and between 18 years to 38 years for remaining posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be providing as per government norms.
How to Apply:
All Interested and Eligible Aspirants can register their application form through Online mode in the official website portal at www.pbnrhm.org from 20th January 2014 to 12th February 2014.
Check here for Official Notification Details
Check here for Apply Online